Thursday, October 3, 2013

Read Sometimes the Simplest Words Get the Right Results (Part 1 of 3 of the Tech Support Series)

Excerpt: Not too long ago I had a bizarre computer error after letting Windows Update do its thing. The Start bar, instead of being the shiny Windows Vista bar, it looked like the old Start bar all the way back from Windows 95. I stared at it in confusion, why did it look this way? What had I done? All I did was update the computer! Articulating what I saw into words wasn't difficult, it simply looked like an older version of Windows. At first, I tried to come up with search terms to fit what I saw, making it sound more complicated. But, they didn't make any sense. Finally, I just searched for something along the lines of...Read More at Sometimes the Simplest Words Get the Right Results (Part 1 of 3 of the Tech Support Series)

1-800-515-0550 | 561-601-0049 | 615-590-7882

Just One Vision | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Google Places | LinkedIn | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment