Thursday, September 5, 2013

Read Keeping an Eye Out for Opportunity

Excerpt: While at DragonCon this past weekend, I was reminded several times of the importance of taking advantage of opportunities when they appear before you. For example, I had been talking to one of the special guests about appearing at another convention. I gave him what information I had on it and went on my merry way. As I was volunteering at registration, the con chair, the guy running the other convention, showed up. I told him about the special guest being interested in his convention, so he gave me his card to relay to the special guest. As soon as I had the opportunity, I went back to the guest and passed along the card. If circumstances hadn't been right...Read More at Keeping an Eye Out for Opportunity

1-800-515-0550 | 561-601-0049 | 615-590-7882

Just One Vision | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Google Places | LinkedIn | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment